memorializing heartache one post-it at a time...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

match.com provides the greatest entries...

from a friend... this is her favorite opening email thus far. i'm pretty sure that he didn't get a reply:

Hi There ..Gorgeous !!
Yes I decided to wink at you knowing fully well you might not be ready for a wink yet ..but what can I do ..as Maddona rightly says time goes by in a wink ..so next time pay attention to the small things ..makes sense ..?? Hmm no I just did not up and wink you ..I read you profile and found certain very interesting traits which are not present in most of the modern day women ..unfortunately those are the ones I keep running into ..such is life.
To take matter more into my hands rather then my ex-wife destiny ..I have decided to have my own TV series like http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/thats_amore/series.jhtml
If this dumb Italian can have 15 American women lined up like cattle dying to profess their love ..what's wrong with the Indian Prince with a palace to look for a bride for his harem collection. Of course love at first sight is all it takes ..once they see my palace ..and I take them out to see the lions in the jungle for a date .. ..an elephant ride on my own elephant ..ahhhh what can be more exciting then watching the snake charmer who makes the King Cobra dancing like a tame puppy.or checking out my mom's millions of dollars worth or jewelry ..and you might get a piece if selected to the harem.
Maybe a flyby over Taj Mahal to see a dead queens tomb might make you fall in love ..if you are a water babe ..I can even take you to Goa ..where the white sands and miles of warm blue water lie waiting for you to enjoy ..(it's warm trust me not like the cold beach of California) ..or maybe the land of Coconuts ..Kerala ..where they have some amazing oil massages only for the rich and the famous.. hmmm still wondering if you will get the key tonite to the palace ..maybe you need to learn the art of cooking from a pro chef in India ..that definitely will be a final passing test.
Not the pasta ..some mouth watering chiken tikka might just get you That Amore ..baby.
Yes all this and tons more to come ..!!
Namaste and welcome to the real world.

- Your Prince Charming (name has been removed to protect the idiotic)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What planet is that freakshow from? Is he serious? I can't believe he thinks that will win over a lady. Some people...sigh...need lots and lots of help! =)

Karen said...

And all she needs to do is FedEx a cashier's check for $12,000 to a Swiss bank account.